Warning! This may or may not be personal. (If you find that it is, too bad)
This is in point form. It does not need explanation because you can very well relate to it.
- When I step on the back of my skirt when I go up the stairs
- When somebody else steps on the back of my shoe (If you are this person, son’t worry. I’m not as evil as anyone else. Be careful) (If you do this just for fun and annoying me though, I hope you run fast.)
- When I step in mud
- When I step on wet grass (or grass in general)
- When I step on tape and it sticks to my foot
- When my foot is wet and I step on stray hair
- When somebody else steps on my new white shoes (Again, I’m not as evil) (aka not as evil as if you did it for fun. Get ready to be perished)
Last but not least,
When I’m just walking and I step on something mysterious (WHO IN THE WORLD KNOWS WHAT I STEPPED ON) (COULD HAVE BEEN A FRIGGIN SNAIL OF ALL THINGS) (COULD HAVE BEEN A STRAY POOP OF ALL THINGS)
Thanks for reading!